Parking at 20-22 Paradise Road will be relocated to the inner Quad through December 8. Interior building surveys will occur at all inner Quad houses on Friday, November 24.
Phase 1 – North Campus
· Interior mechanical work, rigging of equipment, and piping rough-ins will continue.
· Replacement of the windows will continue.
Davis Center and Lawn
· Perimeter fencing will remain around Davis lawn. Additional work will continue through the spring. Please note that this area will remain green space after completion.
· Landscaping and lawn restoration activities will take place on Davis lawn through early December. Final landscaping will occur in the spring.
· Interior mechanical work will continue in the basement mechanical room of Davis Center.
· Utility activities will continue on the sidewalk between Davis Center and Davis lawn, requiring closure of the sidewalk. Access to the main campus, Capen House, and Capen Garden will be via Prospect Street.
· Layout activities will be completed in the basement and custodial areas by Wednesday, November 29.
Phase 2 – Quadrangle
· Demolition activities will continue outside of Emerson House.
· Surveying and measuring of ceilings will occur in all inner Quad houses on Friday, November 24.
· Parking at 20-22 Paradise Road will be relocated to the inner Quad through Friday, December 8.
· Pouring and forming of the foundation concrete wall will continue. This activity will result in periodic parking disruptions.
· Steel deliveries will arrive on Monday, December 27.
Phase 3 – Central District
· Restoration of the test bore site near the croquet court will be completed by early December.